Installation of new lighting and communication systems.
To comply with the DDA Act [Disability Discrimination Act] Adventcare in Nunawading, underwent a renovation and expansion of their existing facilities.
RECIPS was hired to project manage the electrical works throughout the expansion and refurbishing.
- Installation of lighting
- Nurse call system installation
- Additional sub mains installed
- Existing switchboard was modified to allow for expansion.
- Organised generator back-up while installation was undertaken. This ensured the facility was running as normal
- Installation of Exit & Emergency evacuation lighting
What our client said:
“Having the RECIPS team manage our electrical installation and upgrade removed a lot of stress from our renovations. They installed with minimum of fuss – or mess. They made sure our existing operational needs were met and were always friendly and professional.”
Keith King – OH&S and Risks Management Manager