Customised lighting, distribution boards and communication services upgrade and installation.
This established aged care facility needed to expand their premises to accommodate over 70 new beds. They also needed to upgrade systems within their existing rooms and offices.
- Lighting, data and communication services
- Modify existing switch board
- New Electrical distribution boards that connected to existing main switch board
- Installation of car park lighting
- Installed CBUS lighting control system throughout facility
- Installed fibre optic backbone for their communication
What our client said:
“It was important during our upgrade and extension that all our patients’ needs were met, and all our systems continued to operate. The RECIPS team worked with us, and our builders to ensure that disruption was minimised and our looming timeframes were met.
We’re happy to say the project was completed efficiently. We’re so happy with the work and professional nature of the RECIPS electricians.”
Project Manager- Becon Constructions